There are a limited number of camperships available to help cover the cost. Please download a Campership Request Form and send it to the camp along with the camper application.
CHECK-IN: starts at 2:00 pm on Sunday. We are unable to accommodate early check-ins. All campers are checked in on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please coordinate your travel times accordingly. You must stay with your camper during the entire check-in process.
CHECK-OUT: It is no later than 1:00 pm on Friday. Early pickups MUST be pre-arranged. Please call the camp or inform the staff when you are checking in your camper if you will be needing to pick them up early on Friday.
Summer 2021 Information
We at the Colorado Lions Camp have taken new precautions to ensure the safety of our campers, staff, and families.
Here’s to a successful and safe return of The Colorado Lions Camp! We are committed to finding a safe and creative way to serve all of our campers and staff this upcoming summer. We continue to work with our local and state health departments as well as CDC and ACA (American Camp Association) to provide the safest program. We know that things can change daily, so we are staying up with the changes and will keep everyone posted.
While we continue to hope for the best for summer 2021, we know that COVID will still be with us in some form. Please read the following items carefully:
1. Mask will be required at all times (if we can be outside and social distance, we will provide mask breaks)
2. Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures will be in place, more than they were in the past.
3. Camp Sessions will be from Sunday to Friday with smaller groups attending the weekly sessions.
4. Check-in and Check-out will look very different this summer, you will be asked to stay in your car and screened before you can come in. Only one person is allowed to enter the building with the camper during check-in and check-out. Please do not bring additional people or pets for this process.
5. Each camper will have their temperature checked twice a day during their stay here at CLC.
We will be running at 50% capacity for this upcoming summer. If you have not registered, please do so quickly!
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our program, we will get through this and hopefully, summer 2022 will get us back to some normalcy. If you have a roll over fee from 2020 and still are unsure if you would like to attend this summer, we would love to have you donate this amount to our program so we can keep serving you.
Printable camper applications are now available to download and return.
Contact the camp at (719) 687-2087 if you have any questions.
Session 1- Males Full
Session 2- Males Full
Session 6 - Full
Session 7 - Males Full
Session 9 - Females Full
CANCELLATION POLICY: All advanced fees paid will be refunded in full if notice is received in the Colorado Lions Camp office fifteen (15) days prior to the applicants' session. If less than fifteen (15) days notice is received, all but the deposit will be refunded. If the applicant has not paid the deposit, the applicant will be billed.